Where do Melmac mushrooms come from?
The Melmac mushroom strain is among the most popular psychedelic fungi, highly sought by shroomers and growers alike. There are a lot of many things about the Melmac shrooms which contribute to their popularity.
This strain of Psilocybe cubensis has an air of mystery and this is what makes this fungi so special.
If you are new to this type of mushroom, first test 0.5 gram – 1 gram to understand how you will react to its effects. The recommended dose for dried Melmac mushrooms is between 1 gram and 2.5 grams. For most experienced shroomers, this dose may be quite small but this allows a margin of error for novice shroomers who never ingested Melmac before.
Tripping on Melamc Guidelines:
As psychedelics with the ability to heal the mind and spirit, Melmac needs to be treated with respect and refrain from abusing the power they possess. Always be responsible. Here are some useful tips when tripping on Golden teachers:
- If you’re tripping for the first time, it’s best to have a trip sitter nearby. A trip sitter will remain sober and watch over you to help out in the event of an emergency.
- Never exceed the recommended Melmac dose.
- Don’t mix Melmac with weed or other substances even if you are an experienced tripper.
- Have some Vitamin C nearby to help you recover from the effects in case your dose is stronger than intended.
- Drink a lot of water after the trip to help flush the psilocybin out of your system and to be able to return to your day-to-day self much quicker.
The potency/effect of psilocybin could be interrupted/decreased when using with THC/CBD or any psychotropic . We recommend to not to consume cannabis or psychoactive medicines with psilocybin related products.