Creating your own infusions with CBD isolate can be a great way to completely customize your CBD experience. Here we will include 3 simple recipes to create your own CBD topical using our CBD oil Isolate.
Don’t have time to make your own CBD topical recipes? Leave it to the professionals and check out our CBD topical collection:
CBD Coconut Oil
Active Releaf CBD Soap
Infused Honey Tincture
Body Scrub can be a good way to exfoliate and refresh your skin. Adding CBD to your skincare regime could add a healthy boost to your skin. This natural CBD topical recipe incorporates brown sugar to help exfoliate away the dead skin cells and honey to aid in keeping skin soft, healthy, and glowing. This scrub will contain around 250mg of CBD.
½ gram of 99% CBD Isolate
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup raw honey
1 cup brown sugar
2 tbs. citrus zest (lemon, lime, orange or a combination)
2. Combine the ½ cup of infused olive oil with the honey.
3. Mix in the brown sugar until you achieve your desired scrub consistency. Then add your 2 tbs. of zest.
Create your scented zest by taking a lemon, lime or orange and grating the whole, washed fruit. Chop up the grated rind/fruit finely.
*Pro Tip: Add a few drops of lavender or peppermint essential oils for a delightful scent!
CBD Infused Topical Oil
1. Put 2 cups of base oil in a glass cup or jar. (See list of base oils below)
2. Put cup/jar of oil in a pot of water, being sure that it doesn’t touch the bottom of the pot.
3. Keeping the heat medium-low, warm the oil for 5-10 minutes.
4. Once oil is warm, add one entire gram of CBD isolate
into cup of oil.
5. Stir occasionally until the liquid becomes clear and not cloudy. This should take around 5 minutes.
6. Once liquid is clear, you have an infused topical!
Each tablespoon of topical will contain 31.25mg of CBD
Each teaspoon of topical will contain 10.42mg of CBD
Most popular base oils used in topicals:
*Pro Tip: Turn this infused oil into a buttery salve, all you would do is melt and stir in a little beeswax after step 5. Most people prefer a ratio of 1 part beeswax to 4 or 5 parts oil, if you decide to go this route.
350 g honey
1 g CBD isolate powder
28 g Coconut Oi
In a double boiler, heat Coconut Oil on low heat. Use a thermometer to monitor temperature and do not exceed 95C
Stir in CBD isolate powder and whisk until it completely dissolves.
Mix in the Honey with the Coconut oil and stir
Remove from heat and cool. Once cool store honey at room temperature.
*Pro Tip: 1 Tea Spoon = 20MG CBD